- You can keep your old dog bed and you don’t have to be a polluter and fill the landfill. Pollution is oh, so yesterday and goodness knows we need less waste in our world. Somewhere out there is a spotted owl or polar bear begging you to not fill the landfill. Don’t be a polluter.
- You can save money by not schlepping to the store and buying a new dog bed. Dog beds are some of the highest margin items at a pet store. They really want you to buy a new one. So don’t. Save your money and just get a replacement dog bed cover for the dog bed you already have.
- You save time by not buying a new bed and by using a BarkBed Cover slipcover for your dog bed. If you save 5 minutes a week not wasting time zipping and unzipping the cover to wash it, over the 10 year life of your dog, you will save an entire work week of time. That’s like a one week paid vacation. Check my math.
- Style, Baby, style. BarkBed Covers come in a variety of fabrics and colors, so you can have replacement dog bed covers that you like. Just like Burger King – you can have it your way. We have a big selection of fabrics, but we also love making custom sizes and colors. We’ve made Tiffany blue ones and hot, hot pink ones. The hot pink ones were for two pit bulls. 😉
- Your dog will love it. Seriously. We have great stories of new, fleece BarkBed Covers going on one dog bed and the other two dogs waiting their turns to get on the bed. Or the two Goldens who jump in the human bed every morning to cuddle when Momma gets up to make coffee. EXCEPT the first morning of their golden fleece BarkBed Covers, when they just stayed on their own beds. I couldn’t make this up.
How will you spend your savings from replacement dog bed covers?
Let us know below.